KN95 Masks: Medical vs. Civilian GradePosted: November 12, 2020
Where Can I Buy KN95 Masks?
Back in April, the FDA authorized the import and use of the KN95 masks for health care settings when the COIVD pandemic started. Since then, there has been a lot of confusion around the difference between the KN95 masks for medical uses and KN95 masks for civilian uses.
Both medical and civilian masks KN95 masks are to the same GB2626 standards. The main difference is the number of certifications and testing that has been done on them. Health care workers who are on the front lines want and need the peace of mind that their masks are going to protect them. Therefore, the medical-grade KN95 masks are tested by the CDC and FDA Appendix A compliant.
MF Supply Offer Both Medical and Civilian Grade KN95 Masks
Civilian KN95 Masks
- The civilian grade KN95 masks are the KN95 Respirator Masks.
- We offer a few different brands.
- CE and FDA certified
- Buy as few as 50 masks, but the more you buy, the more you save!
Medical Grade KN95 Masks
- The FDA Appendix A KN95 Masks are approved for health care professionals.
- Non-NIOSH, but similar standards.
Learn More About MF Supply and KN95 Masks
If you are looking to buy KN95 masks, MF Supply has a variety of options. Contact us today to learn more!