MF Supply is a trusted supplier of Retaining Rings to OEMs, Manufacturers and Industry. We now offer a wide selection of over 216 Retaining Rings in stock & available for purchase on our website alone. You’ll find in stock Inch & Metric E-Style (E/SE), External and Internal Retaining Rings in a variety of sizes and materials—such as Steel and Stainless Steel. We offer Brand Names and/or Equivalents to National Catalog and OEM brands including: Anderton, Ellison, IRR, Rotor Clip® and Waldes Truarc®.
Common Uses of Retaining Rings at MF Supply
Retaining Rings are broadly used across various applications in many industries, including: aerospace, drive shafts, electrical motors, hydraulic equipment, instrumentation, lighting assemblies, machinery, nuclear equipment and many more. Retaining Rings are very common in the automotive industry.
Any application with a bore/housing or shaft that requires a shoulder to keep parts in place within an assembly is a candidate for using Retaining Rings.
In-Stock Standoffs and Spacers at MF Supply
At http://www.mfsupply.com, we currently offer over 216 Retaining Rings in E-Style (E/SE), External (used on shafts) and Internal (used for bores) Styles. They also come in many sizes (including Metric sizes), and the general range is from 1/16 to 10″. Materials include Carbon Spring Steel and PH15-7 Stainless Steel. Check out our handy cross reference sheets here.
Below is a list of the Retaining Rings currently available for online purchase at our website.
E-Style Retaining Rings (E/SE)
External Retaining Rings
Internal Retaining Rings
What the heck are Retaining Rings anyway?
Would you like to learn more about Retaining Rings? Don’t sweat it! Read our recent blog post “Retaining Rings!? What the heck are those?“, from our “What the Heck is that” series to learn more about this category of fasteners.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
If the OEM brand, size or material you need is not listed above or on our website Request a Quote today, and our MF Supply team of sourcing experts can help find what you need. “Finding the right screw for you” is our tag line after all!
Book a one-on-one consultation with our President, Robin, to discuss how MF Supply can help you solve your Industrial Sourcing, Fastener, and Safety concerns.
Six Reasons To Buy From MF Supply
- Full eCommerce Enabled Website With Technical Manual Available 24/7 – Visit our website and Create a New Account, track online orders, browse our product catalog, check technical specs, subscribe to our blog, or buy online. We are adding items and improving functionality daily!
- Same Day Shipping From The USA – Our hardware products are in stock and ship to you directly from our USA based distribution centers.
- Functional Equivalents To Expensive Brand Names- We stock and source alternatives to brand name fasteners, reducing long lead times and saving you money.
- Creatively Solve Problems – We are sourcing experts, offer competitive pricing and specialize in finding hard to find parts and reducing long deliveries.
- One-Stop Shopping On Certified Hardware – We stock and source a full line of fasteners including Mil-Spec, DFARS compliant and other industrial products.
- WBE/WOSB Woman Owned Certified Small Business – To meet your diversity & set-aside needs.
MF Supply is a WBE/WOSB certified supply chain partner to business, industry and government. We are sourcing experts and stocking distributors of Hardware, Precision & Mil-Spec Fasteners and Safety supplies. For more than 50 years, we have been supplying manufacturers in the electronics, industrial, commercial, aerospace and military markets with the full range of fastener products and services. Our Cage Code is 58QG4 and our registered name is RL Supply Inc dba MF Supply.