WHO WE ARE
For over 40 years, MF Supply has been helping American manufacturers streamline operations, saving them time & money with our sourcing expertise and unique supply chain strategies. MF Supply is a one-stop supplier of commercial and mil-spec fasteners and precision electronic hardware, and our motto is “We have the right screw for you.” We are a WBE and WOSB certified business, and are ready to meet your Diversity and Set Aside requirements.
Commercial and mil-spec fasteners in both inch and metric sizes. Specialties include Stainless Steel, Inserts & Keenserts, Dowel Pins, Socket products, Standoffs & Spacers, Mil-Spec fasteners and custom made and reworked hardware and components in a vast selection of styles, materials and platings.
MF Supply acts as an extension of Manufacturer’s purchasing department, providing technical assistance and sourcing expertise and support. Our sourcing and reworking expertise includes fast turnaround for modification of existing parts, hard to find standards and specials, special threads, non-standard diameters and lengths, exotic materials, special platings and short runs. We provide functional equivalents to expensive brand name fasteners and help our customers save money while reducing long lead times.
PRODUCTS & BRANDS
Supplying a full range of fastener products and services, MF Supply is an authorized distributor of Amatom/Carey, Captive (Pem equivalent), Chrislynn Inserts, Concord, EZ-Lok, Lok-mor, Lyn-tron, Microplastics, Shear-loc, S&M Retaining Rings and Unicorp and a distribution partner of many others. We have an expertise in Dowel Pins, Inserts and Keenserts and domestic and MIL-SPEC products.
Fastener Standards available include AN, MS, NAS , NASM, ASTM/ANSI, DIN/ISO/JIS and SAE Standards. Domestically made, ROHS, DFAR and other specifications and certifications available.
BUSINESS MIX/MARKETS SERVED
Our customers include manufacturers across many industries including:
- Aerospace prime and subcontractors, including screw machine (Cage Code 58QG4)
- OEMS of Instrumentation, Equipment and Machines (Measuring, power, communication, packaging)
- Architectural metal and glass
- Sheet metal fabrication and contract manufacturers
- Lighting, Furniture, Elevators
- Machine Shops
- Integrity– We are accountable for our actions and we do the right thing
- Flexibility– We adapt and adjust
- Accuracy– We get it right the first time, on time, every time
- Striving– For achievement, self improvement and growth
- Accountability– we do what we say & take an owner’s perspective
Feel free to give us a call between 9a-5p EST M-F at 888-972-7397 or email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org