MS16555 Dowel Pins in StockPosted: September 23, 2020
At MF Supply, we have a large selection of the hardware and protective equipment many industries need for their business. The product we want to highlight today is the MS16555 Dowel Pin.
Dowel Pin MS16555
This dowel pin is stainless steel, cylindrical, solid, and headless fastener, which is made right here in the United States.
Dowel Pin Uses
Dowel pins are broadly used in various applications, including aerospace, electrical motors, hydraulic equipment, instrumentation, and more.
They’re used as a hinge, shaft, or pivot, and are used to locate or hold parts together within a precision assembly or a fixture, often when things are moving within that assembly.
Dowel Pin Options
- 416 or 400 series hardened stainless steel
- Plain alloy steel
- Phosphate finished alloy steel
Our dowel pins start as small as 1/16th diameter and go all the way up to over an inch in diameter with a variety of different platings.
Why Choose MF Supply for MS16555 Dowel Pins?
- The MS16555 Dowel Pin is our most popular military spec fastener.
- They are made in the USA and are DFAR compliant.
- Certification paperwork is available.
- We have extensive stock, in NJ and at our distribution centers, which means no delay in delivery.
Learn More About the MS16555 Dowel Pins
If you are interested in learning more about these dowel pins or any of our other fasteners or PPE, contact us today!